cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael K <m_les...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne and EJB
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:26:08 GMT
That's fine, I 'll give it a try. Thanks for your prompt response though, that was really quick.

Cheers,

Michael

----- Original Message ----
From: Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 3:54:43 PM
Subject: Re: Cayenne and EJB

Honestly I have no clue about the EJB configuration details, as I don't use EJB myself. I
did write some EJB Cayenne examples ages ago, and I have a conceptual idea of how to integrate
Cayenne into an EJB environment, but unfortunately can't provide the low-level details.

Andrus

On Apr 13, 2010, at 10:58 AM, Michael K wrote:
> Thanks Andrus,
>
> Regarding  the thread-bound ObjectContext , do I still need to configure the ejb's xml
file like the one you did with web application (i.e. web.xml)?