cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Fetching Specified "Raw Rows" with SelectQuery
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:32:55 GMT
Currently none of the resolved objects will be turned into faults. We
discussed swapping out pages, using some algorithm (e.g. LRU). It was
decided that we can't predict in all cases what to swap out, so that
was put on hold. I think we even have a Jira for it somewhere. Not
supported at the moment though.

Andrus