cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Galia Yer <galia...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tutorial Persistent Objects
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:09:09 GMT
Hi, to all!
I'm Maurizio, a newbie of Cayenne.
I'd like to explore Cayenne functionality, in order to include it in some projects.

I'm following Getting Started tutorial descrived at:
http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/tutorial.html

I cannot go further to this page:
http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/tutorial-persistent-objects.html
In Create New Objects session, I cannot see source code to include to the "main" method of
the Main class.

____

Create New Objects

Now we'll create a bunch of objects and save them to the database. An object is created and
registered with ObjectContext using "newObject" method. Objects must be registered with DataContext
to be persisted and to allow setting relationships with other objects. Add this code to the
"main" method of the Main class:
____

I'd like to ask of some one could give to me the souce code, in order to proceed with tuorial.

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards
Maurizio