cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne pattern quesiton
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:10:35 GMT
Also I suspect I am not using a classic version of DAO. My DAO's are
morphed with the "business layer" and can have interactions with other
subsystems, not just Cayenne (e.g. caching, data access via web
services, etc.). Also they are not auto-generated, as any new methods
are created when a need in them arises in the application. The idea is
to keep it tight and avoid having any unused and unneeded methods.

Andrus