cayenne-user mailing list archives

From John Armstrong <siber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne pattern quesiton
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 21:26:36 GMT
My latest project has a lot of DAO going on and while it made sense (for
some reason, habit?) at first I regret going that way and will, over time,
be migrating into the same pattern that Michael highlights. Its really just
a big useless layer for all the reasons he highlights, at least in my
context.

John-