cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Sudheer <sudheer.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Direct mapping between Named query and Pojo
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 04:30:12 GMT

Thanks Andrus for the response.

Assume that named query is on more than one table and has columns from more
than one table. In this case we may not be having dataobject defined stright
from tables. So can I create a dataobject that just maps to named query?

If my query is fixed, I will keep it in datamap and pass the runtime
parameter values. But I am more interested in dynamic where condition
constructed on existing named query. For e.g. Take a case of filter on list
of objects (as mentioned above, object contains columns from mutiple
tables). After user keys in the filter criteria, I need to constrict a
dynamic where condition and link to existing named query.

Hope I did not confuse you :)