cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne RC2 release
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 13:47:17 GMT
I should mention that the bug fixing focused a lot on EJBQL. So if you
hit EJBQL rough edges in the past, there is a good chance that RC2
will work much better for you. It supports prefetching and flattened
relationships, just to mention a few things.

And also we have a 3.0 compatible ROP tutorial included in the download.

Cheers,
Andrus