cayenne-user mailing list archives

From jmp5167 <jmp5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class is not mapped
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:34:08 GMT

Thanks for you reply.  I think I have fixed my initial problem, there was a
problem with the cayenne.xml file.  But now I am having trouble with my
context.commitChanges() line.  I am getting this error:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException:
[v.3.0RC1 Jan 05 2010 14:44:59] Commit Exception
	at
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.flushToParent(DataContext.java:1134)
	at
org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.commitChanges(DataContext.java:1045)
	at org.example.cayenne.persistent.Main.main(Main.java:30)

which doesnt make much sense to me except that I understand that
commitChanges actually sends the data to the database to be saved.
Otherwise I'm lost.