cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Custom PK and Pagination
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2010 08:16:50 GMT

On Feb 27, 2010, at 6:22 AM, Sudheer wrote:

> Sure I will take look with Cayenne 3.0. Actually I want to take the
> stable
> relase.

Sure. 3.0 is "stable" in a sense that there's no new development on
this branch for about 5 months and the API is frozen. Only bug fixes
are checked in. It will also become "final" soon.

> In 2.0 is there a problem with pagination when custom type is used
> as PK?

Not a known problem, but possibly you stumbled into something new. If
3.0 happens to fix it, this will save us some time investigating the
older release (and you waiting for the fix). If not, this will get our
immediate attention. So this is where I was coming from with 3.0
recommendation.

Andrus