cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Using an Escaped LIKE Clause
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:54:31 GMT
Hi Andrew,

By straightforward I meant from a general framework architecture
standpoint, i.e. no changes to the processing pipeline, just extending
what we have.

Yes, a minimal implementation would be adding escape char to
PatternMatchNode and then tweak the QualifierTranslator to actually
place it in the SQL. Don't remember if the syntax requires any further
DbAdapter tweaking for various DBs.

A full implementation would also include an addition to
ExpressionParser.jjt to allow escape char in String expressions. This
can be hopefully copied from EJBQLParser.jjt.

Cheers,
Andrus