cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Evgeny Ryabitskiy <evgeny.ryabits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration files
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:56:12 GMT
Cayenne is looking for xml files in your jar/war by it's pass. pass is
Relative (not absolute).
So when you are building you jar/war you should care that this
configuration files are placed in jar/war in same manner you are
configured your application.

You can use DefaultConfiguration / FileConfiguration to set path to cayenne.xml

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc20/customizing-configuration.html

Evgeny.