cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: DBCPDataSourceFactory Issue
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 22:01:16 GMT
I guess the easiest way is to write your own factory using Cayenne-
provided one as a template.

BTW, Cayenne implementation of DBCPDataSourceFactory is over-
engineered. It overlooks a simple way to configure DBCP via
org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource. So the factory internally
shouldn't look as scary as it does now, and hopefully we'll take
advantage of that during 3.1 DI refactoring.

Andrus