cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: DBCPDataSourceFactory Issue
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 16:18:37 GMT
FWIW (if it might help others), I cheated and did this:

package org.apache.cayenne.conf;

public class Config
{
    public static void configureCayenne()
    {
        DefaultConfiguration conf = new DefaultConfiguration();
        conf.locator.setSkipAbsolutePath(false);
        Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration(conf);
    }
}

Then my cayenne.xml could say:

    datasource="/path/to/dbcp.properties"

This seems hackish, but works.  I had to create my config class in
Cayenne's package space because the locator variable is protected and
I didn't see a way to get it to set the path properties otherwise.

mrg