cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Marek Šabo <ms...@buk.cvut.cz>
Subject Registering existing dataObjects
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:31:19 GMT
Hi,

I would like to have a question, does cayenne have some mechanism for
registering already existing objects (e.g. beans/dataobjects extended
from _auto classes) without the need of creating new object and then
passing all parameters from bean to that dataobject (e.g
datacontext.save(DataObject)).
I saw a method objectsfromdatarows so I was thinking about that similarity.

And has anybody tried that password rotation mechanism? It isn't working
for me (can't establish database connection), is there something that
needs to be done besides setting it in datanode xml?

Regards

--
Marek Šabo
Chief Server Manager