cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Hans Pikkemaat <h.pikkem...@tsi-solutions.nl>
Subject notification of query
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:03:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm doing some performance tests and want to see when the query is
actually run.
I'm running some test queries with different cache settings to see what
happens
performance and memory wise. For this reason I need to know when an actual
sql statement is being executed at the database. So my question is:

Is there a way (2.0.4) to get a notification or callback when a query
(or more generic: sql statement) is executed?

I'm already using the log4j so I do see when the query runs but I need a
callback to be
able to store statistics about a query execution. Preferably including
result counts and execution timing.

I saw the explanation about the DataContextDelegate but this one is
called even when a query is in the cache.

tx

Hans