cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Saar <juer...@jsaar.org>
Subject Re: When can cached objects be garbage-collected?
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:37:08 GMT
If they have to be in one transaction ... there is no way for garbage
collection.

I had the same problem some time ago and had to fight the
OutOfMemoryException.

The Container for the Objects and the transaction ist the DataContext. I
splitted the Import into slices of about 10.000 Object. For every slice I
took a new DataContext.

Best Regards ...
- Juergen -