cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Object Caching
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:23:02 GMT

On Nov 12, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Hans Pikkemaat wrote:

> The only option I have would be the iterated query but this is only
> usefull for queries
> one 1 table without any relations because it is not possible to use
> prefetching nor is
> it possible to manually construct relations between obects.

Also something I wouldn't mind seeing added to Cayenne. All the basic
algorithms to build an object tree from a single data row are there.
Just need to wrap them in user-friendly API. But for now in a prefetch
case unfortunately you'd have to stay with DataRows if you are using
iterated query.

Andrus