cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Erdinç Kocaman <kocam...@yahoo.com>
Subject Order of callback methods
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:52:19 GMT
Hi,

I have a listener object implementing LifecycleListener and it listens all events of all data
objects. And also data objects has listener methods like onPreUpdate() which is set on modeler.
 I want to know which listener methods are called first when any event occurred. Is the first
object called when event occurred the listener object implementing LifecycleListener or data
objects having preUpdate() listener methods? Or is there any order when invoking callback
methods??

Thanks,