cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Temporary ID hasn't been replaced on commit
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:53:46 GMT
On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Juergen Saar <juergen@jsaar.org> wrote:
> For using 3.0 in productive environment ... Is there a time-scale for the
> final 3.0?

There isn't a final date, but hope to have it out soon.  However, I
don't think you should let the beta label stop you.  I'm using 3.0B1
in something I plan to deploy in production (was using 3.0M6 prior to
that) and Borut just posted to the list about a large-scale effort in
which he used 3.0 (not sure which tag) to deploy to production.  There
might be a few issues lurking, but it seems pretty stable overall and
we are looking for feedback from the user community to iron out any
remaining issues and release the final version.

Thanks,

mrg