cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Success story
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:34:45 GMT
On 25/11/09 10:18 AM, Borut BolĨina wrote:
> P.S. My only wish now is that Robert and Kevin (others?) will continue to
> work on the Cayenne-Tapestry5 integration!!!

Congratulations. I'll second John's motion, that if you have time, please add any pages to
the Cayenne wiki that you like about your experiences, things you needed to do for scalability,
etc. Or add it to your blog somewhere else and we can link to that from the wiki.

Did you use Tapestry 5 for this project? How did you find that experience? Was the Cayenne
integration seamless enough?

Ari Maniatis

--

Aristedes Maniatis