cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Razumovsky <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Order of callback methods
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:24:21 GMT
Hi,

Callbacks and listeners are invoked in order they were added to
LifecycleCallbackRegistry. *BUT *when Cayenne saves the project, listeners
are written *before* callbacks, so unless you're adding listeners/callbacks
from the code there's no actual way to change this order (you can change it
manually in *map.xml, but it will get lost next time project is saved in
modeler

--
Andrey