cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Eric Lazarus <ericllaza...@yahoo.com>
Subject Updating Cayenne Advice 1.x => 3.0: createAndRegisterNewObject is deprecated...
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:07:05 GMT
We have been using 1.x happily for years and now finally have a reason to upgrade: our need
for embedded database (e.g., H2) support. Seems like createAndRegisterNewObject is deprecated.
I assume we are supposed to use one or another version of newObject() instead. Is that right?
What else should we do differently?

What OTHER advice do you have for someone finally getting around to upgrading?

Thanks!

Eric