cayenne-user mailing list archives

From lenka <lie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PasswordSource if passwordLocation is executable
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:35:24 GMT
Hello Michael,

hopefully you can help me farther. I did not succeed to run a Java
method.

I have tried to read the password from the file system, with xml
something like you wrote, it worked fine. :)
	<login userName="username" passwordLocation="url"
passwordSource="file:///home/lenka/password/"/> (where in password is a
plain text)

However to run a  Java does not work. I have tried with following
<login userName="username" passwordLocation="executable"
passwordSource="com.lenka.Password"/>
<login userName="username" passwordLocation="executable"
passwordSource="java com.lenka.Password"/>
<login userName="username"
passwordLocation="executable"passwordSource="java
file://home/lenka/Password"/> (with the absolute address, to
Password.class)

package com.lenka;

public class Password {

		System.out.println("password");
	}
}

Any hint will be appreciated.
Regards
Lenka

org.apache.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: Error detecting database
type: The server requested password-based authentication, but no
password was provided.