cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prefetching has no effect
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:08:55 GMT
Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
> I'm trying to get a large set of objects using prefetching.

[…]

> To me this looks like everything should be available after this query.
> Nevertheless, Cayenne issues additional queries when I access the
> RecipientField and Recipient properties:

Now that's interesting.

If the table contains 22.000 records, the additional queries are executed.

If it contains only 100 records, the additional queries are not
executed, i.e. prefetching works as expected.

Is there some mechanism to limit the size of the object structure built
using a single query, maybe due to memory issues?

Thanks for any hints!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO