cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lamy <davel...@gmail.com>
Subject Determining modified attribute values
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:04:38 GMT
Forgive me if this has already been hashed out, but my google-foo isn't
working well today.

I have a case where, upon saving a persistent object with a modified
attribute value, I need to perform a file migration.  The trick is that I
need to know both the previous and new values of the attribute in question.

I presume that Cayenne is tracking these old/new values in the GraphManager
in order to determine which columns to update.  So, what is the best way for
me to access this changeset?

Thanks for the help--
Dave