cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lawrence Gerstley <lawg...@gmail.com>
Subject Set a query logging level
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:37:27 GMT
Hi,

I've been searching through documentation and Googling for some time
to see how to elevate the logging level of an individual query, and
came across the type of function is was looking for, but which seems
to be more hypothetical than real (i.e., it's not in the Query object):

SelectQuery sq = new SelectQuery(Some.class);
sq.setLoggingLevel("INFO");

I've got log4j working in 3.0 and the configuration file working just
fine. Is there some simple example of elevating just one query.

Also, just an FYI: the Wiki link on the home page seems to be quite
dead.

Thanks in advance,

Lawrence