cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Nishant Neeraj <nneeraj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne-3: Core JAR Files
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:56:35 GMT
ah. This is what I weas looking for. Thanks.

--- On Fri, 18/9/09, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

From: Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>
Subject: Re: Cayenne-3: Core JAR Files
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Date: Friday, 18 September, 2009, 5:36 PM

> If anyone can point me to any documentation about what JAR should be included when, that
would be greatful.

Sure:

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/jar-files-and-dependencies.html

Andrus

On Sep 18, 2009, at 2:50 PM, Nishant Neeraj wrote:

> I am trying to setup a Cayenne-3 project. The downloads contains following JAR files
>

> cayenne-agent-3.0M6.jarcayenne-client-3.0M6.jarcayenne-modeler-3.0M6.jarcayenne-server-3.0M6.jarcayenne-tools-3.0M6.jar
>

> However ealier versions, I see only one JAR file. Can someone explain me what are the
JARs that should be included. Call me cynic, but I just don't want to include extra JAR if
it does not have to.

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/