cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: JNDI Anomaly
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 14:58:18 GMT
It seems less a hack and more of a feature.  :-)

I figured the icon appearing was because some UI stuff was being
called, but I have no idea why it would get called to read the
preferences DB.  The only thing I added to the project is the Modeler
jar.  Perhaps something in the JNDI feature makes a GUI call?  (I
haven't dug into the source to see.)

As long as it doesn't get activated on the server during the
deployment ... probably OK.  I know why that code is in the Modeler,
but it also seems a bit awkward to include the Modeler to deploy
server-side, too.

mrg