cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Nishant Neeraj <nneeraj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Sorting and Pagination in Many-to-Many relationship
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 08:55:26 GMT
I am having problem in sorting and paginating  many to many relationship objects.
Here is the DB relationship model.  http://i30.tinypic.com/jaz4wm.jpgI want to do Readers.getMagzines()
that returns paginated resultset of page size, N.

I write a Readers.getMagzine() Method that pulls out List of subscriptions. In the method,
I iterate through the list and inflating Magzines (subscriptions.getMagzines()) and injecting
SubscriptionType to magzine object. And then I return the list. This works fine.
Now, I do not want to pull out the full list. Rather, I want do it page by page sort by say,
MagzineName with page Size N. Not sure how to do it. Can some one give a hint?
ThanksNishant

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com