cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Null kühl <null.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Simple Select Query
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 07:29:25 GMT
I would like to do have a list of of a certain column in a certain table, by
sql language that means something like

SELECT name FROM `client` c;

it's my first time to use cayenne and i searched a lot in it's manual for
doing such a query and the only way that was kind of close is writing the
query manual , and i believe that this is not the best way to do it.

so i was asking about a simple and easy way to do that.

also the return of such a query will be a list of clients as List <clients>
c; , or since am querying for a certain field it can be something like List
<String> names;

Please Advice.