cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fraser <m...@mark100.net>
Subject relationship has no joins warning
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:59:13 GMT
I am using Cayenne 2.0.4.

I added a table to my database and then manually added as a dbentity and
objentity in the modeler.

When I save the project, I get the Warning:

DbRelationship <TOURNAMENT_TEMPLATES.toSites> has no joins.

once for each relationship in the db entity that I manually addecd.

I am getting this error only on this db entity but I have similar db
entities that are not getting this error that are set up the same way as
far as I can tell.

When I access the object in my application I get SQL that looks like this:

SELECT DISTINCT t0.ID, t0.LONG_NAME, t0.NAME, t0.ONLINE FROM APP.SITES
t0, APP.TOURNAMENT_TEMPLATES t1 WHERE  AND (t1.id = ?) [bind: 1]

which obviously results in an SQLException.

I presume this is related to the problem that results in the warning
message.

Can anyone tell me from this information what I may be missing?

I could reimport my schema into the modeler from scratch but I really
don't want to do that since I have had to modify the project a lot from
the imported state.

Thanks,

Mark