cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: many-to-many relationship does not work in Cayenne.
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:53:18 GMT
On 23/08/09 7:41 AM, Nishant Neeraj wrote:
> I have been trying to get a demo with Cayenne. Looks like
> Cayenne does not like the schema the DAOs created are a mess. They have
> texts like $importUtils.addType(${rel.TargetEntity.ClientClassName})
> where you expect a method paramter.

Review the steps in the tutorial with regard to cgen (if you are using ant/maven) [1] or using
the modeler to generate the entity classes. Yours are the raw templates without having velocity
transform them into the final files. Make sure you have the velocity jar in your classpath.

Ari Maniatis

[1] http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/cgen.html

Aristedes Maniatis