cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PostgreSQL schemas for multi-tenant application
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:50:26 GMT
Hi Michael,

Michael Gentry schrieb:
> I think multiple DataDomains might be what you want, but I'm not 100%
> certain everything you are trying to do.
> Also, if you are just starting out, it might be worthwhile to use Cayenne
> 3.0M6.

thanks for your reply! Do you think a final release of Cayenne 3.0 will
be available this year? Our application shall go live in January, and
since I'm not familiar with the Cayenne project yet I'm not sure whether
the milestones should be used in production.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH