cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Saar <juer...@jsaar.org>
Subject Re: Refresh ObjectId for meaningful PK
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:25:13 GMT
Sorry ... I'm working with 2.0.4

actually I stopped using setObjectId.

Now on Commit the following CayenneRuntimeException is thrown;
Can't extract a master key. Missing key (esd_abteil), master ID
(<ObjectId:EsSend, TEMP:000002770CF60001>)

The relation for this is a 1:1 relation and the esd_abteil Property in the
belonging root-Object (EsSend) has the correct value
as I can see in the debug-logfile.

I think the Problem is caused by the ObjectId ...