cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Juan Toro Marty <juan4e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: updating...
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:07:34 GMT
public Perfiles buscarPerfil(ObjectId id)
	{
		ObjectIdQuery query = new ObjectIdQuery(id);
		this.p = (Perfiles) DataObjectUtils.objectForQuery(this.dc, query);
//		this.perfiles.add(this.p);
//		return this.perfiles;
		return this.p;
	}

this is my buscarPerfiles method... its return a global uninitialized var.

and btw this is my delete perfil methos...
public void borrarPerfil(ObjectId id)
	{
		this.p = this.buscarPerfil(id);
		this.dc.deleteObject(this.p);
		this.dc.commitChanges();
	}
 and it works... I'll try to be sure that I am creating the object
into the datacontext.

thanks for the replies btw