cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: CayenneModeler Drop-Down-Menu Items Disappear on OSX 10.5.7
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 07:11:55 GMT
I can reproduce that too, and also I see other smaller differences in
Swing behavior, like some comboboxes have changed color, etc. Without
looking deeper, I blame that on the recent Java update. Just like in
the past, each OS X Java update is creating Swing troubles :-/ Will
log a Jira for that...

Andrus