cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject CayenneModeler Drop-Down-Menu Items Disappear on OSX 10.5.7
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 21:48:10 GMT
Has anyone noticed a new "feature" with the CayenneModeler-3.0M6 on
OSX 10.5.7 associated with the drop-down menu items disappearing.

Every time I execute a "Generate Database Schema" the drop-down menu
items (File, Edit, Project, Tools, Help) disappear.  (The work-around
is to restart CayenneModeler and they appear normally.)  This is
repeatable.

I hesitate to say that this is a bug in CayenneModeler because I have
noticed on the recent update to 10.5.7 that the tiny yellow window-
minimize button disappears from some apps for no apparent reason, so
it may be a bug in OSX libraries.

Joe