cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne logging
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 06:12:53 GMT

On Jun 11, 2009, at 11:05 PM, Joe Baldwin wrote:

> Question:
> Is is possible that the Cayenne hard-coded defaults (which I read
> about somewhere in your docs), are over-riding my loggin.properties?

Actually no. Cayenne (or your application code) would log something
with a certain priority. A logging framework decides whether a given
priority should be logged or ignored. I have very little experience
with the new Tomcat "juli" logger. So another random thing to try:
instead of OFF, can you try WARN (Cayenne logs everything with level
INFO, so WARN should suppress the logging).

Andrus