cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Eric Lazarus <ericllaza...@yahoo.com>
Subject Object Modeling -> Cayenne model: What OM tool should I use? StarUML is one I used to use...
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 17:55:50 GMT
Hi, Fellow Cayenne-ers:

I'm about to do some object modeling and the objects will end up being turned into a Cayenne-managed
database. What tool would I smartest to use to build my object model?  What will make for
the easiest transition? What experience do people have building large (OK, perhaps this will
only be 100 objects...) object models that they want to transition to Cayenne rapidly?

Thanks,

Eric

+1 (917) 589-6579