cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Cayenne logging
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:43:28 GMT
Andrus,

I did quite a few tests yesterday and still cannot determine whether
the Tomcat logging.properties method will ever work.

The directives that seem to work are as follows:

	handlers = org.apache.juli.FileHandler
	org.apache.juli.FileHandler.directory = ${catalina.base}/logs
	org.apache.juli.FileHandler.prefix = mywebapp.
	org.apache.juli.FileHandler.level = WARN

The last line will turns off all logging.  If this is changed to
"INFO" then logging is turned on.  However, I cannot get the cayenne
"QueryLogger", "conf", or "util" directives to work.  It may be my
syntax (using juli), or it may be that Tomcat juli will not
disseminate the directives, or it may be that it just cannot be done
with juli logging.properties.

Thanks,
Joe