cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Big selects on PostGres : Configuring Statement.setFetchSize() of a selectquery
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 12:12:28 GMT
Thanks for the Jira. Can't give you a time estimate on that, we are an
open source project after all. All I can say now is that adding this
API to Cayenne is fairly trivial (you can even take a shot at this
yourself, if you feel like hacking the Cayenne internals). But before
we commit anything like that, I'd like us to research the effects of
this on at least a few of the databases that Cayenne supports, and
various driver-specific caveats that I am sure will arise. So this
will take some time to make it a production quality feature.

Andrus