cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Sometimes no data from Relation to small tables
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 10:43:09 GMT

On May 29, 2009, at 12:07 PM, Juergen Saar wrote:

> The modeler says no dependent PK
> In all cases (actual 3) where this problem exists, the relation-
> target is a
> kind of enumeration.
> The relation points from nonPK-attribute to the PK (1 attribute) of
> the
> enumeration-Table

Can you mark the nonPK attribute as PK in Cayenne (even though it is
not), and check corresponding "toDep PK" checkbox? I suspect this is
where the problem lies.

> Especially strange: In all 3 constellation that show this problem
> the Target-Table has less than 20 rows.

Very likely the size of the target table is pure coincidence. I can't
think of any logic in Cayenne that would depend on the table size.

Andrus