cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robert.zeig...@roxanemy.com>
Subject Re: Reengineering Overwrites
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 19:39:44 GMT
Check out the "direction" column of the "Select Operations" table.  It
will allow you to choose the direction of the change, and thereby
alter the operation performed (if there's a relationship in the
modeler but not in the db, then to db direction will add a
relationship to your db, and changing that to to model will change teh
add relationship to drop relationship).

Robert