cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Francois Eyl <f...@smaeur.com>
Subject Re: EJBQL and parameters
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:08:48 GMT
oh, sorry it's my bad. I did a typing mistake I wanted to type :
query.setParameter("SKDID", UserSchedule.SCHEDULE_ID_PROPERTY);

Robert, you right, I'm trying to use paramters to specify Columns and so use
available constants coming from Cayenne. This way, even if columns name
change, nothing to change into the query. But, parameters sounds work only
for values :(

No working solution please ?

Thanks,
Francois