cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Francois Eyl <f...@smaeur.com>
Subject EJBQL and parameters
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 09:48:06 GMT
Howdy guys,

I'm trying to use EJBQL query and parameters, but I can't get it to work. Is
there something special for ?
Bellow is a quick sample of what I'm doing :

                String queryString = "SELECT us.:SKDID FROM :USCHED us WHERE
us.:UID=1";
                EJBQLQuery query = new EJBQLQuery(queryString);

                query.setParameter("SKDID", 1);
                query.setParameter("USCHED",
UserSchedule.class.getSimpleName());
                query.setParameter("UID", UserSchedule.USER_ID_PROPERTY);

                try {
                   ctx.getContext().performQuery(query);
                } catch (CayenneRuntimeException e) {
                    System.err.println(e.getMessage());
                }

I'm getting the following message : "[v.3.0M5 Dec 09 2008 00:42:23] Error
parsing EJB QL statement".

Can somebody tell me where I'm wrong ?

Thanks,
Francois.