cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robert.zeig...@roxanemy.com>
Subject Re: EJBQL and parameters
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 13:29:42 GMT
Hm. I've never thought about specifying the columns and table via
parameters.
Event supposing that this works (not convinced it does/will), do you
actually have a property named 1 in the UserSchedule entity
(select us.:SKDID...setParameter("SKDID",1) => select us.1)?

Try specifying the entity and property names directly.  Parameters are
generally used for parameterized values, like:

EJQLQuery query = new EJBQLQuery("select us.sku from UserSchedule us
where us.userId=:id");
query.setParameter("id",1);

Robert