cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Paul Logasa Bogen II <...@tamu.edu>
Subject Re: Slow Return on Paginated SelectQuery
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 03:13:48 GMT
Well this helped, I think the problem is my remote dev environment. The
same query ran locally on the MySQL server only takes a couple of
seconds. I think connecting through wifi wrapped in a VPN connection is
slowing it down. I'm going to try running my whole program on the MySQL
server and see if that solves the problem.

plb