cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: General queries
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 05:46:09 GMT
Cayenne 3.0 includes support for EJBQLQuery which seem like you what
you need here:

   http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/ejbqlquery.html

We are following the JPA syntax per JSR-220 (http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr220/index.html

). At does support aggregates, separate columns, subqueries, etc.
Anything not supported by the EJBQLQuery will indeed require a
SQLTemplate, which is not as scary as it sounds.

Hope this helps.

Andrus