cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lamy <davel...@gmail.com>
Subject Import DataMap?
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 02:49:22 GMT
Hey guys--

I noticed a menu item in the Modeller (using 3.0 M5) called Import DataMap.
Not sure, but guessing I could use this.. I have a DataMap that has core
data classes that I'd like to copy or ideally share across client projects.
Thought perhaps I could import that map into the client-based cayenne.xml.

Problem is that I get an error whenever I try to do the import.  Tells me
"Error reading DataMap:  [ver/time] Can't find data Map <path-to-map.xml>".

Not sure what the issue is.. I've tried copying the core file into the same
directory as cayenne.xml in case it was relatively pathed or something.
Anyway, is there a fix for this?  Raw XML example even (can't find a DTD or
XSD)?  Will this even work?

Thanks--
Dave