cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Qualifier Expression
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 21:28:50 GMT
Robert,

Here is the working SQL

	select customer.billAddressOID, custAddress.oid, customerID, lastName
from customer, custAddress where customer.billAddressOID =
custAddress.oid;

This SQL returns the result set that I am needing.   My brain is stuck
in SQL, and I am trying to train myself to think from the Cayenne
perspective.  I would like to end up with a List of Customer entities.

Customer has two addresses (billing & shipping both are to-one
relationships).  I would like to search for a list of Customers based
on individual fields in each of the address entities.

Thanks,
Joe